Wednesday, February 18, 2015

International Artist Magazine Article

Posted by: Kate

I am the last person in the world to see my own article in International Artist Magazine, so this hardly merits a blog post, except, YAY ME.




Now I don't know what it is with IAM and Canada.  I think the magazines get sent on donkey back over the Rockies and then upriver with a team of coureurs du bois, and then floated across to Vancouver Island strapped to driftwood raft.  But MAYBE I'm just searching for explanations of why I get this magazine a month later than everyone else.

Emily and Paul's mum has told me that they will be bringing in their copy of the magazine to school for show and tell.  *blush*


My Uncanny costar Teresa also had an article in the same magazine.  It was almost like a reunion except...oh, sorry Dave.

1 comment:

  1. I kept my copy of this. Remind me to give it to you!

    ReplyDelete