Saturday, September 20, 2014

Workshop in Carthage, North Carolina in May 2015

San Francisco too far away?  No prob, Bob.  At least, no prob if you live near Carthage, North Carolina.  From May 6-10 of next year I will be teaching a still life workshop with my lovely assistant, David Gluck.  As everyone knows, two teachers are more entertaining than one, especially when they're married and have nine years of artistic differences of opinion to work out in public.  We will be hosted by Carmen Gordon of Oak Hollow Studios.

If you are interested in enrolling, please get in touch with Carmen directly by email: oakhollowstudios@gmail.com

Another really neat studio space.  Love that rug.  Can I butter-side-down this one too?


Oh, and I can't wait to eat my face off while I'm there.  Photographic evidence suggests that there is a talented cook at Oak Hollow Studios.  Will there even be time for painting?


No comments:

Post a Comment