Monday, January 23, 2012

New Studio

We are fortunate enough to be studio guests with the great people at Crimson Torch tattoos, where our friend and fellow artist Joshua Carlton works. For those of you who don't know him, he is to tattooing what bacon is to donuts....important. We have the great opportunity to be learning this skill from him. Nothing is manlier than painting with needles. I don't have any tattoos yet, but when I get one, it will certainly involve something naked that dances when I flex. In addition, Joshua is a very accomplished painter (see below).

Ok, ok, I know some of you are asking for a painting update from me and I should have an update on "The Hunter" soon, but until then re-read our old stuff and pretend its new.


Like every annoying artist with a blog, I have to show pictures of how much fun I am having with my friends and remind you that you are not there. Wow, look at all the great places I get to travel to because I am an artist. Here's us at the shop.

And here's us in Paris, France. Ooo lah lah.And this is us when we set down on LV-426 when we lost communication with the colony.
Yeah, you thought my metaphor before didn't make sense. Well, bow down to this food group. And yes, I did actually eat this.

3 comments:

  1. Can't believe you got to hang out with Mastodon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here in North Carolina we have a taste treat on a par with donuts and bacon. We have restaurants that actually serve bacon cheese burgers between two Krispy Cream Donuts. I'm told its a real taste sensation. However not recommended buy my cardiologist. (Krispy Cream is a chain of donut shops) Tim Fitz

    ReplyDelete