Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Name these Awesome paintings from Awesome movies


I thought I would test everyones knowledge of art history and see if you can identify what movies these masterworks came from. I will post the answers in a couple days. (And if you are wondering why I didn't include the paintings from Samantha's gallery in "Sex in the City", it is because I wanted this to be a post about awesome movies with awesome paintings, not wussy paintings from estrogeny movies. If fact, if you have ever even seen "Sex in the City", please leave my blog and only return after you have watched "Commando" and "Deathwish 3" back to back to redeem yourself.)





Super bonus ID, name the movie this sculpture is from.




7 comments:

  1. 1. ?
    2. Ghostbusters
    3. The Royal Tenenbaums
    4. Back to the Future
    5. The Evil Dead

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Goonies
    The Royal Tennebaums
    Ghostbusters 2
    Back to the Future 2
    Evil dead

    Love Em!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll give it a go:
    Goonies
    Ghostbusters 2
    The Royal Tennenbaums
    Back to the Future 2
    Evil Dead
    Big Trouble in Little China

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I won't post the comments with answers just yet, but man am I impressed with people. I need to raise the difficulty bar next time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Call me out? Really? What is Kate doing right now? I bet she's painting.

    1.) Goonies
    2.) Ghostbusters 2
    3.) The Royal Tenenbaums
    4.) Back to the Future 2
    5.) The Evil Dead 2: Dead by Dawn
    Bonus) That is either from Sex in the City, or Big Trouble in Little China

    ReplyDelete
  6. 1. The Goonies
    2. Ghostbusters 2 (It's Vigo!)
    3. The Royal Tenenbaums (I'm not positive, I may need to go back and watch it again)
    4. Back to the Future 2
    5. The Evil Dead
    Bonus: Big Trouble in Little China (One of my favorite films)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Snort, yeah, like removing the original jpg names.

    ReplyDelete