Sunday, February 27, 2011

Reception in Palm Desert

Here are some photos from my reception last night.  There was a great turn out and Dave and I had a lot of fun.  Thank you Howard for all your hard work!


My work.


The evening in full swing, just before Sabin's unveiling.


Left to right, Sabin Howard, Howard Schepp, me, and Dave.


After everyone left Dave and I were able to take a picture of our work hanging together.

Dave and I will post more soon.  For now we're going to try to enjoy our last day in the sun before going back to Toronto.

5 comments:

  1. I finally checked in on Fb and see the great pictures. Congratulations to you both!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kate & Dave. I'm so proud of you!!!! And, secondly, I love your dress =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so sorry to have missed your show last month and the opportunity to meet both of you while you were in Palm Desert. I just purchased "Snail Shell" yesterday. It is such a striking little painting. My partner was transfixed by it when we were in Howard's gallery on Sunday. I snuck back to the gallery on Monday to buy it as a surprise birthday gift.
    After being introduced to your work by Howard Schepp almost a year ago and being positively bowled over by your talent, it's wonderful to now have a piece of your art Ms. Stone. "Exquisite" is the best description I can think of to describe your work in one word. "The Nest" and "Bottle Fly" both make me weak in the knees!
    I look forward to following both of you! Thank you for sharing your gifts with us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an elegant gallery! Good luck and you both look great! Angela

    ReplyDelete